Preset search (build 2099)

Volker

14 hours ago, Volker said:

I remember that in earlier versions Daminion used to come up with the last used search criteria from the previous session.

True, this did change very recently just a couple of versions ago. In fact, I believe, I did report it and was just going to search my post on that issue, since I did not get any response yet.

• 3 months later...

Hello Daria,

"811_2415" is a search pattern I entered a long time ago. At that time (I don't remember the version) Daminion started with the last search I had entered before closing the application.
And then one day the behaviour changed and it always comes up with the search preset to "811_2415".

Best regards,
Volker

12 minutes ago, Daria Kotilainen said:

We cannot reproduce

Daria, it always starts with the search I used before upgrading to the next version in April 2018. This was probably upgrading from 5.8 (1765) to 6.0 (1819), but not exactly sure, about the versions. Since that time, the same search opens, whenever I start the client.

I guess, the same is true for @Volker, obviously in his case, it was a different search at the time.

• 2 weeks later...