Jump to content

WilfriedB

Members
  • Content Count

    380
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

WilfriedB last won the day on June 5 2018

WilfriedB had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

5 Neutral

About WilfriedB

  • Rank
    Silver Member
  • Birthday 02/23/1951

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Germany

Recent Profile Visitors

5,125 profile views
  1. Same for me! Just updated to Windows 1903 (Build 18362.295) and was able to open my catalog with Daminion Home server Build 1960 without any problems so far.
  2. This seems to work correctly* now in Build 1960 - at least according to my test with three images 👍 * With "correctly" I mean, Daminion recovers the content of the Comment tag when checking in an item as it was, when the item was checked our. It will not be written to XMP or EXIF (i.e. I did not see it there), which is fine with me and I did not test with other unsynchronized tags.
  3. True, I neglected to watch that 😔
  4. Miklos did not say, what client he used. Above, I was referring to the Daminion client and never used the Web client.
  5. Miklos, what exactly is not working? I can open the map with build 1960 and seems to work the same, as it did before.
  6. OK, I sent it via mail. Could it be possible, it is an extremely slow process, depending on the size of the catalog (my catalog has 187,000+ items) and it reports all "unknown" first"
  7. Correction: I just watched again under AI Labels and found 1977 items, but all under the label "Unknown". So something did happen. The 1,977 items seem to be quite arbitrarily collected. Some, but by far not all of the most recently imported and many very old items (imported last year and created in the year 1999)
  8. Yes, I did watch there. I am able to enable AI Labels, add the Google Vision key and restart the server, but when I select Actions -> Generate AI Labels, nothing happens, not even an error message. I posted a while ago, but didn't try again recently:
  9. Ah ok. I did indeed activate, but it never worked for me. I reported it in another post.
  10. You're welcome, Daria 😊 Only recently, I noticed CVis.exe being active consuming CPU once in a while. Is it part of new function?
  11. Interesting. I did now and it remained for 2-3 seconds at "Clear removed thumbnails" and then "Vacuum" and finished. I have more than 187 thousand items in my catalog and cannot believe, this should be all to optimize it.
  12. During the Installation of Build 1960, I received an error message that CVis.exe could not be replace. It worked fine, after I killed that task with Windows Task Manager
  13. Uwe, this only means some part of the optimization is performed, but not necessarily all. In the progress panel you see 12 lines. When I started optimization earlier today , it stayed a couple of seconds on the first line (Create temporary table), then it "ran" through the next tasks in less than a second and then stayed again at som task at the bottom. I repeated it just now with Build 1960: It only did the Create temporary table and then finished immediately.
  14. I don't get the error mentioned by Uwe, but I have the impression, the optimize function does not do anything, because it completes in 30 seconds. I use the Homer Server with Build 1934.
×
×
  • Create New...