2885 - 3037 Creation DateTime

Uwe

Hi Daria,
it happens when the RAW file is imported for the first time, but also when I export an already imported file (in previous Daminion version) and import it again via the Import folder (defined in the Admin Panel). I also have cases where the symptom does not occur. I have sent you two example files.
Regards, Uwe

Thanks to Uwe's additional info and file samples, this issue was reproduced for the second case: 

"export an already imported file (in previous Daminion version) and import it again via the Import folder (defined in the Admin Panel). I also have cases where the symptom does not occur. I have sent you two example files."

Will go ahead and register it now

Daria

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I don't know how many times and how many posts have already been written here on the subject of DateTimeOriginal in the photos and CreationDateTime in Daminion. As good as the new functions in release 8.0 are, it is bad that the long existing error regarding the CreationDateTime in RAW photos has still not been fixed. I have already sent enough photo examples. Particularly annoying is the fact that the date from the RAW photos is read incorrectly, but the TIFs developed from the RAW photos have the correct date. How can you keep track of this if you want to link or group the photos? I don't even want to talk about assigning the geo metadata using a GPX file with Geosetter. And adjusting all the photos each time via TimeShift cannot be the solution. Please, dear Daminion developers, take a few moments and fix this bug. For me, the date is the most important metadata tag to keep order in the database.
With greetings that are still somewhat frustrated at the moment,
Uwe

• Uwe changed the title to 2885 - 2988 Creation DateTime
  • Uwe changed the title to 2885 - 3037 Creation DateTime
  • 4 weeks later...