[1864] - Server Admin Dashboard not loading

rene

Hi Rene!

Have you checked Windows Event Viewer logs if there is more detailed information, why your Admin panel doesn't start. Start Event Viewer and select Windows Logs > Applications. It might be a good idea to try to start Admin Panel just before you look at logs, it's then easier to find.

-Juha

I opend Event Viewer directly after trying to start Daminion Server. I couldn't find anything.

https://ibb.co/vPHTLZL

Anyone any idea, right now Daminion is basically useless for me. I have to recreate thumbnails an dhave to change the size bt for that i have to open server admin.

thanks

Have you made sure that you are an administrator or are in the administrator group on that machine?

Do you have an anti-virus program that may be blocking access to the file?

You might try right-clicking on that file and from the menu select "Run as administrator."

If this is running as a service and is not starting, check to see what user is trying to start the service. Try running with an account that has administrative privileges.

Frank Hahn

• 2 weeks later...