1245 - grouping lost after restarting Daminion

Volker

I have grouped three photos namen 810_7616.* (1st screenshot). After finishing and restarting Daminion that grouping doesn't show up anymore. I cannot see which photos are members of this group and even don't see the grouping at all (2nd screenshot).

Volker

Hello,

the additional problem is: even if I know that there is a group - I can't ungroup because the action is inactiv (light grey) and I don't have any access to the items of the group.

Regards, Uwe

• 1 year later...

The Group Information (number of items in the group) gets lost after some scrolling up and down.

Did you try "Refresh catalog tags and thumbnail list", Uwe?

I am on 1571 (stand alone client) and accidentally added an item to an existing group of two images. The number on the upper right disappeared, but I could still expand and collapse the group with CTL+T now consisting of 3 elements. I closed Daminion and opened it again and only the top element of the group was shown with no number on the upper right, most items in the "grouping" context menu were grey and CTL+T did not change anything. Then I clicked the "Refresh" button and the group appears correctly with 3 members.

P.S. I just noticed this is the server forum. I was referring to the stand alone client.

Hello,

I have different problems with the group information:

1. after some time scolling up and down the group information (number of items of this group) is not shown. After refresh it appears

2. I've selected a lot of items by a Keyword Tag (e.g. Panorama). I don't see the group information of some of all items which belong to all of the selected items. Selecting the same items (without the group information) by Folder - I see the group item of these items.

Regards, Uwe