Group count missing sometimes (1441)

lintujuh

Hi,

I have noticed that sometimes the count of grouped images is missing from the top right hand corner. When I search something else and redo the search then the count is there.

This happens only occasionally and I haven't been able to define the exact conditions when this occurs. I'll post more information, when I'm able to define the sequence.

-Juha

I have set the image count per page to 2000. It looks like that up to half way the count stays, but after that disappears. When selecting an item that is stacked, but that doesn't have the count, and browsing in that directory and returning to the original search can lead to a crash.

(@Murat: I have mailed you a link to the video.)

-Juha

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I can confirm this issue in build 1443 but I can't reproduce it.

What I'm doing is: select all images of a collection (> 6000) group the items that belong to a panorama and scroll up and down in the thumbnail window. And now it happens sometimes that the counter of an already existing group is missing. A refresh brings it back.

Regards, Uwe

• 4 weeks later...

Are all images in a group with the incorrect statistic fit into the current query. For example if JPEG, BMP and TIFF images are belonged to a group and I select show JPEGs then the only JPEG image from this group will be displayed without the statistic number.

Yes, they all fit into my query that is all my images.

I have defined my page size and cache size to be 2000 images. The problem starts somewhere around the middle. And as Uwe mentioned, if I click the refresh button, the count is fixed.

-Juha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can confirm Volker's findings on #1481. I grouped images and suddenly group count started to show '2' instead of '3'. When I refreshed the thumbnails, the correct count was displayed. This happened several times during my session, also I think that after some groups showing the wrong count, Daminion started to show the right count again for the new groups (but I cannot confirm this).

-Juha