2874 - strange behavior "Group"

Uwe

Hello,

with some existing groups sometimes the information about the number of photos contained in the group is not displayed (in the thumbnail top right corner). As a result, you can expand and collapse the group, but not ungroup etc. Also a refresh does not always lead to success, neither does a complete restart of the server and it client. Why then after some time and in the meantime other actions the group information (number of contained photos, in the thumbnail right upper corner) is displayed again, I cannot explain. Why it then disappeared again in another selection, also not. I have sent a video to Daria.

regards, Uwe

Hi Juha and Uwe, 

Uwe, I have watched the video you sent to me. Earlier this month, Juha sent logs to Oleg with the report of crashing client. The reason of the crash was found to  be related to groups. Probably there is still an ongoing issue presented in a different way. Please send me your backup and I will register this issue. 

Kind regards, 

Daria