2209 - Affinity Publisher/Photo, Adobe INDD formats

Uwe

Hello,

at first the positive message: Daminion supports the Affinity media formats and they are not "others" now. The format AFPHOTO is not automatically assigned to "Photos" but one can move the "AFPHOTO tag" to the main tag Photos. The same with AFPUB.

Now the "little" problem:

there was a AFPUB file imported with a previous build. The thumbnail was:

Daminion_2209_Affinity_01.jpg

Then I removed the item from catalog and imported it by rescan folders. The new thumbnail is:

Daminion_2209_Affinity_02.jpg

There is the global thumbnail of the application and not the thumbnail of the file.

Regards, Uwe

Edited by Uwe
add INDD format

Update:

I've installed standalone client official build 2099 on a test PC. No problems with INDD format.

If I update the thumbnail of an INDD file in build 2209 by CTRL-B - the right thumbnail is replaced by an white empty page thumbnail.

Hello,

partly confirmed, it works for the AFPUB format with build 2216. It would be nice to assign the AFPUB format to the group Vector Images automatically like INDD format.

BUT not for the INDD format. Existing INDD thumbnails created by previous builds are substituted by an empty white page thumbnail now by CTRL-B or import.

Regards, Uwe

Edited by Uwe
INDD format thumbnail not working