Crash when deleting the top item of a stack (1717)

lintujuh

Hi,

My catalog is on a NAS drive (schema A) and I have used both links and groups. When I delete the topmost item of a group (the item is also at the same time on the top of the linked items) Daminion client crashes. There is no error message except the standard Windows message "... has stopped to work." type of message. Deleting other items in the group works normally. The item is removed from the catalog when I have restart the client.

-Juha

Hi Juha,

just checked this in my system (schema A, W10, 64bit, German, all current Windows updates) - no problem. I made a group of 12 items: one is on top of the group and this top item is linked to all other items of this group. Then I delete the top item. The group disappears from the thumbnail window until I refresh the window. Then the group is back but a new item is on top of the group, all remaining items have the link icon on the bottom (right) of the thumbnail but they are not linked to an item anymore (I wrote already a post regarding this inconsistent status in the forum: https://daminion.net/user-forum/index.php?/topic/3483-1682-inconsistent-link/).

Regards, Uwe