"Not Allowed by Security Policy" Message

Mardon

Hello Daria,

I checked it with Win10 64-bit German, Daminion 1582 Server. Compared to the exception in Mardon's system: If I click on the Help or Content entries - nothing happens. No exception but also no other action, no help appears etc.

Regards, Uwe

Hello,

could you please tell me what Windows version do you use?

Regards,

Daria

Windows 10 Pro version 1607 OS Build 14393.693

I get the same error message when I click on a Daminion notice in red text located at the upper right of my screen that reads, "Your Daminion Server maintenance will expire in 31 days"

I checked it with Win10 64-bit German, Daminion 1582 Server. Compared to the exception in Mardon's system: If I click on the Help or Content entries - nothing happens. No exception but also no other action, no help appears etc.

Works fine for me under Win 10 Pro 64 bit German. The URL https://daminion.net/.../onlinehelp.php resp. https://daminion.net/...daminion-server opens in Firefox, which is my standard web browser. Possibly, it depends on the browser you are using?

<*snip*>Possibly, it depends on the browser you are using?

The error isn't browser-dependent in my situation. I tried setting my default browser to each of the following but the same "Not Allowed by Security Policy" was produced in each case.

Internet Explorer 11.576.14393.0

Firefox 41.0.1

Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Safari 5.1.7

Edge 38.14393.0.0