Copy previous set of tags

lintujuh

The command "Copy previous set of tags" works only once. On the second time it resets all selections and you need to reselect all tags you want to copy. It's easier to use "Copy tags" as it keeps the previous selection even though it requires an extra click/enter to acknowledge the previous selection.

-Juha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This seems is fixed in 1472

It still doesn't seem to be completely fixed in 1573:

For me, "Copy previous set of tags" (Alt+Shift+F) does work more than once, however "after a while" only some of the tags are pasted.

What means "after a while"? Not really sure. I repeatedly use Alt+Shift+F and then Alt+Shift+V for several pairs and all works fine. As soon as I perform different actions (such as changing a single tag manually in the Properties window, but not always) and then continue to copy from another picture with Alt+Shift+F, the preceding Alt+Shift+V only pasts some, but not all of tags.

With "some of the tags", I mean for example Description and Place are pasted correctly, but Keywords (or some times Categories) are not.

Hi!

I discovered the same issue today. It looks like it's related to copying tags from a image that doesn't have a certain tag.

1. copy all tags from a image that has a title

2. paste the tags to another image, no issues

3. copy previous set of tags from a image that doesn't have a title

4. paste the tags to another image, no issues

5. copy previous set of tags from a image that has a title

6. paste the tags to another image, title is not copied

Juha

• Upvote 1