Daminion Video Tutorials

Murat

Dean Kruger, the head of research at GateHouse Commercials and CM at Daminion Software SA started publication of series of Daminion video tutorials.

You can watch his first Daminion tutorials on our YouTube channel now and you are very welcome to share your feedbacks and suggest topics for videos.

Available tutorials:

The preliminary list of topics is here.

Dean Kruger, the head of research at GateHouse Commercials and CM at Daminion Software SA started publication of series of Daminion video tutorials.

You can watch his first Daminion tutorials on our YouTube channel now and you are very welcome to share your feedbacks and suggest topics for videos.

The preliminary list of topics is here.

Nice! With one of them I learned how to filter "without subfolders" :)

I've been using Daminion for a while but didn't know/remeber that feature, it is pretty useful.

Regards!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I agree with Russel, this topic should be fixed in the forum. I found the videos only two days ago in Facebook and was wondering why there is no reference in the forum, but it seems I searched with the wrong arguments ...

Here are links to the video tutorials I found so far:

I received the information about the two most recent tutorials via a notification from the Facebook page Daminion - Multi-User Photo Management Software. It was the first time I heard about the existence of such a video tutorial.

I suggest, whoever posted the the information on the Facebook page, might quickly raise his hand in this forum whenever a new tutorial will be published in the future. It seems, Dean spent a lot of time and effort to produce the video, which is not of much help when nobody knows about it.