751 - problem displaying Place

Volker

The problem with duplicate "[Country]" can't be fixed with new version updating because there is a Tag named "[Country]" in your database.

Could you please:

1. Update to 761 version

2. Remove the second "[Country]" tag manually.

3. Try to reproduce a case when this tag might appears again (of course without adding it manually :)

Hi Murat,

after upgrading to 761 I deleted the second [Country] as suggested and everything seemed to be fine.

But when I try to "Add Tag Inside 'Deutschland'" the second [Country] reappears and the new tag (in my case 'Düsseldorf') is under this second [Country].

Regards,

Volker

after upgrading to 761 I deleted the second [Country] as suggested and everything seemed to be fine.

But when I try to "Add Tag Inside 'Deutschland'" the second [Country] reappears and the new tag (in my case 'Düsseldorf') is under this second [Country].

Can you please record a short video for me?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sending us your catalog! Unfortunately I can't reproduce an issue neither with strange Country symbols (according to your initial post) no with duplicate Country tag. Yes, the duplicate [Country] values was existed in your catalog, but after its removal, I can't reproduce a problem when it could appear again.

I made another video showing this behaviour and stored it under www.siebelink.de/daminion/place2.avi .

In this example I add 'Test Town' under 'Deutschland', whichresults in a second entry for 'Deutschland'. Rather interesting: when I now delete 'Test Town' and the second entry for 'Deutschland' and make another try to add the town the behaviour is as expected.

My impression is, that this only happens after just starting Daminion.

Regards,

Volker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...