2457 - Tag Preset, variable counter %# - ask for help

Uwe

Hello,

I am looking for a solution for the following issue: I would like to provide linked items with a unique keyword. E.g. according to the following syntax:
Link
If I have linked two items then I would like to use the variable counter (%#) for the generation of a keyword with the following syntax "Link\%######" as a tag preset.
Now I expected that every time I call the tag preset, the counter will be incremented by 1. This is not the case. Do I have a wrong idea about the counter or is it a bug?  
In addition, there are a few problems/bugs when assigning and deleting tags in the tag preset window, which I have sent to Daria and Katerina via Skype.

Regards, Uwe

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

"Link\%######" as a tag preset.

Uwe, did you try %$$$$$$ instead of %######? When I did a batch rename of multiple files that die work for me, although it was not quite clear for me, what means 'Zero-Based  Counter' as opposed to 'Counter':
grafik.png.132bf837067b95878894c03a8086b79e.png

17 hours ago, WilfriedB said:

it was not quite clear for me, what means 'Zero-Based  Counter' as opposed to 'Counter':

The difference is already in the name. Select 10 items and rename them using "item-%$$" - you get item-01 ... item-10. Select 10 other items and repeat the rename and you get item-01 ... item-10. BUT if you use "item-%##" you get item-01 ... item-10 and then item-11 ...item-20

Regards, Uwe