[1064] bug report - Images are dissapearing in full screen

rene

Hey Murat,

yet another bug report which my mother has on her machine "Windows 7 x64" when viewing photos in full screen. The pictures are showing up but dissapearing in that same second again. even hitting f5 doesn't bring any good.

The only solution was to terminate the Daminon Server and restart it. let's see how long this goes well.

I uploaded the current logs to the dropbox

regards

René

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same(?) issue with 1091.

I created few collages with GIMP, and imported the jpegs into Daminion. When I tried to view the items in full screen the image flashed on the screen and it was then replaced with a broken chain. After I restarted Daminion server, everything works well.

-Juha

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same(?) issue with 1091.

I created few collages with GIMP, and imported the jpegs into Daminion. When I tried to view the items in full screen the image flashed on the screen and it was then replaced with a broken chain. After I restarted Daminion server, everything works well.

-Juha

Hi @all !

Its the same with the Standalone version (1091). But closing the preview window and opening again solves the problem.

Cheers

Robert

Rene, can you please send me the "Shanghai September_05.09.2014)996.cr2" file?

What do mean by dissapearing the photo? I see on your video that a small thumbnails was displayed on the full screen mode instead of the real-size image. This might be because of the small JPEG preview embedded in your CR2 file.