[987-1006] bug report - connection to server lost again

rene

Hey Murat,

I expierence this error again.

After working with Daminion, the connections gets lost and afterwards after reconnecting I get the error "maximum number connections have been reched" This works again after restarting the server.

please find the log files in my dropbox

regards René!

this error just occured again

bei System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)
  bei System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)
  bei System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)).

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
Daminion
Assembly Version: 3.0.0.988
Win32 Version: 3.0.0.988
CodeBase: 

just got this error on another computer

System.ApplicationException: Dieser Vorgang wurde wegen Zeitüberschreitung zurückgegeben. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800705B4)
  bei System.Threading.ReaderWriterLock.AcquireWriterLockInternal(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.MediaItemsManager.CleanUpCache(Boolean switchToAdvanced, Boolean advancedMode) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Classes\MediaItemsManager.cs:Zeile 1833.
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.MediaItemsManager..ctor(ICatalogView catalogView) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Classes\MediaItemsManager.cs:Zeile 110.
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.CatalogView.get_MediaItemsManager() in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Classes\CatalogView.cs:Zeile 961.
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.CatalogIndexedTagsPresenter.Creation(ISearchPoint searchpoint, ICatalogView catalogView, ICatalogIndexedTagsView view, String history) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\CatalogIndexedTagsPresenter.cs:Zeile 225.
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.CatalogIndexedTagsPresenter..ctor(ISearchPoint searchPoint, ICatalogView catalogView, ICatalogIndexedTagsView view, String history) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\CatalogIndexedTagsPresenter.cs:Zeile 131.
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.PicaJetEnginePresenter.SetupCatalogTagTreeView(ViewsSet set, ICatalogView catalogview, CatalogTreeEnum treeType, String quickSearchDescription) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\PicaJetEnginePresenter.cs:Zeile 3033.
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.PicaJetEnginePresenter.CreateNewTab(Object sender, GuiControlsEventArgs e) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\PicaJetEnginePresenter.cs:Zeile 2569.
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.CatalogViewManagerPresenter.DoCreateCatalogView(ICatalogView model, Object control) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\CatalogViewManagerPresenter.cs:Zeile 308.
  bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.CatalogViewManagerPresenter.OpenCatalogInMainThread(Object sender, MainThreadJobEventArgs args) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\CatalogViewManagerPresenter.cs:Zeile 291.
  bei WinPicaJet.MainForm.DoMainThreadJobSync(Object sender, MainThreadJobDelegate job, MainThreadJobEventArgs args) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\WinPicaJet\MainForm.cs:Zeile 1630.

Daminion
Assembly-Version: 3.0.0.988.
Win32-Version: 3.0.0.988.

Ok, I nailed it down a little I think.

Currently I'm in the process of assigning Projects as well as removing some Collections. I switched from simple Mode to hirachial Collections.

After a few folders I assigned the connection is lost and I need to reconnect. At some point it does not make any differnece anymore so I restart the Service and it works for some more assignment but than it starts again.

Hello,

I never had this before but now, making a "Rescan Folders" - 1 root folder - 138 sub folders, the connection stopped after some time (2 - 3 min) and I have to restart. No additional information in the logs.

Regards, Uwe

Hey Uwe,

similar to my problem

Murat checked it. it happens when I assign tag to lets say 100 or more files, by using the panel on the right side.

I told me to move the files to the tags, but that can't be the final solution.

And Murat said, that there are no log information writtes as it is with your error.

• 3 weeks later...