Jump to content

[958-975] bug report - while browsing connection to server lost error


rene
 Share

Recommended Posts

after updating to built 975 this error is occuring again I attached the log files to my dropbox folder

 

After I restarted the Server Service it wa working for some time. After exporting 80 files I got the same message again and additionally a message saying "Maximum Number of Connections has been reached".

 

 

I restarted the Server and it is working again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...