Video Demo/Testimonial on YouTube

Mardon

Hi Murat,

I just published a video to YouTube that uses the "Compare Items" feature of Daminion Server to demonstrate how a lens's field of view narrows as the focal length increases. It's a combination Demo/Testimonial. I like Daminion so much that I've become a bit of a public advocate for it. Here's the link to the video:

(Edit: see corrected link below)

Oh no! I just realized that in the closing credits I listed your URL as Daminion.com instead of Daminion.net. It will take a couple of hours to export the correction and upload it to YouTube again. It's getting late in Newfoundland so I'll fix it in the morning. In the meantime, I'll leave the video on YouTube overnight so that you can have a look. Let me know if you see any other errors that need corrected. I don't do this sort of project very often so it's been a bit of a learning experience for me. Here's the link to the video:

Hope you'll let me know what you think.

Regards, Mardon

---------------------------

Here's the link to the video with the corrected Daminion domain name:

Hi Rene and Uwe,

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I edited my original post to show the link to the corrected version of the video which is:

I've changed the status of the old version from "public" to unlisted".

Like I said to Murat once before, I hope they don't wind up selling this product to Adobe. I don't want to get trapped in Adobe's subscription payment software model. I don't think I'd be able to survive without Daminion now.

:gamer2:

Mardon