remove files, that aren't linked anymore

rene

Hello folks,

I think there was already a topic about that.

I just renamed a banch of files in one folder. Offcourse daminion can't find these tagged files anymore.

Is it possible to delete all entries, that are not linked anymore, because the files has moved?

thanks winam

Hi winam,

do you mean the links to the file: why not using F6 - Rescan Folders?

As a result you get tags with counter = 0 but only the camera independent can be deleted in the current version. Murat confirmed that we get in a further build/release the function to delete camera dependent tags with counter = 0.

Regards, Uwe

Hi winam,

from my point of view: only the F6 helps to refresh the tag information because there is no backgtround job in Daminion that checks the current status of the items e.g. every 5 seconds and updates the tags. And as far as you don't touch the thumbnail you don't know that the file is missing.

Regards, Uwe

Hi winam,

from my point of view: only the F6 helps to refresh the tag information because there is no backgtround job in Daminion that checks the current status of the items e.g. every 5 seconds and updates the tags. And as far as you don't touch the thumbnail you don't know that the file is missing.

Regards, Uwe

Hello Uwe,

yeah, but i think it's pretty annoying to have pictures as duplicates in the tag view.

I created and event, afterwards we change the name, and now within this event tag I have 404 instead of 202 pictures, because even the thumbnails of the files with the old name are still there.

I even pressed F6