Uwe Posted September 12, 2025 Report Posted September 12, 2025 Hello, the action "copy tags" doesn't work as it does in the previous builds. I used "copy all" but the following tags are not copied from the source item to the destination item: Creation Date Time, title description. You get a recordes video. regards, Uwe Quote
Uwe Posted October 6, 2025 Author Report Posted October 6, 2025 not fixed in build 3773. Am I the only user who uses this function? Quote
Uwe Posted November 25, 2025 Author Report Posted November 25, 2025 still not fixed in build 3796 Quote
lintujuh Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 I'm on 3906, and the location tags are not copied. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.