[3255 - solved] 3240 - chaos by drag and drop files from folder A to folder B

Uwe

Hello,
Daminion gets "tripped up" when dragging and dropping. The files are supposedly already in the destination folder and are therefore not moved by drag and drop. In the Daminion database, the files are already in the destination folder, but they are not, because they are physically still in the source folder. A total chaos.
Please try moving several files by drag and drop to see if there is such a behaviour in your system.
Here is a screenshot that describes the current state of a file. I wanted to move the files by drag and drop from subfolder 2023-10-06 to subfolder 2023-10-07.
Regards, Uwe

Daminion_3240_drag_and_drop_chaos.jpg

Hi Daria,

this happens independent of the storage medium. It happens when I drag and drop files on the NAS, between NAS and local SSD and back and between local SSDs and back. I can reproduce it and have recorded videos of the actions.

Regards, Uwe

• Uwe changed the title to [3255 - solved] 3240 - chaos by drag and drop files from folder A to folder B