Development request - search settings catalogue dependent

Uwe

Hello,
so far the marked search criteria are valid in all catalogues. However, this does not always make sense for catalogues with different content (photos, audio, video, documents etc). Please make the settings catalogue-dependent and save them in the individual settings so that they are retained the next time you start.

Regards, Uwe

Hello,
it looks like I wasn't looking closely. I had assumed that in the audio catalogue, for example, I only search by title and artist and in the photo catalogue only by author and camera model. I overlooked the fact that no matter in which catalogue the selections are made, they are valid in all catalogues, no matter what sense they make there. In the audio catalogue, for example, search criteria by camera model make no sense, but are used in the filter. In this respect, I would like to clarify the development proposal to the effect that no "cross-selection" should take place. That is, if not directly marked, selection criteria from the photo catalogue are not taken over as marked in the audio catalogue.
Regards, Uwe

Daminion_search.jpg

Edited by Uwe
add screenshot

• Oh, I see now! It makes sense. @Oleg.Rosscan you please register this? 

It's kinda confusing, really. 

E.g I'm searching for Kitchen in my Interiors catalog, then open up my Facial Recognition catalog and see "Kitchen" in the search bar which does not really make sense

image.png

If I have multiple catalogs open, and change the search criteria in one (e.g Kitchen to Tiles), Tiles appear in the search bar in the People catalog, too. 

Kind regards, 

Daria