[solved] 8.1.3085 - keywords - synonyms

Uwe

Hello,

Is there something wrong in my catalog or are all keywords automatically synonyms from 8.1 onwards?
So far I had defined synonyms only sporadically. Now synonyms are created automatically for all keywords

Regards, Uwe

Hi Uwe, I must apologize as I have misunderstood your original message. I though you were referring to AI tags, but I checked the synonyms and other indexed tag and the synonyms are automatically created for all of them in a way that does not make much sense: the synonyms are exactly the same as the original word. @Oleg.Rosswill discuss this behavior with the team today and get back with the answer. 

Kind regards, 

Daria

On 5/13/2023 at 2:34 PM, Uwe said:

Hello,

Is there something wrong in my catalog or are all keywords automatically synonyms from 8.1 onwards?
So far I had defined synonyms only sporadically. Now synonyms are created automatically for all keywords

Regards, Uwe

Hi, we use synonyms for search, so almost all indexed tags always have a synonym copy, this has always been the case.
In the latest version we added translations for ai tags, so it happened that the user started seeing synonyms for other tags as well. 
We fixed this today, I will upload the new version to the site tomorrow.

• Uwe changed the title to [solved] 8.1.3085 - keywords - synonyms