8.1.3085 - Links - question/development request

Uwe

Hello,
in the web session 8.1 the new function "Links" for the web client was introduced. What I miss here, as in the Windows client, is the possibility to display all linked elements in the thumbnail window at the same time and to edit them (new tags etc.). I have realised this function by means of a batch report per custom tag - see screenshot. Is there a real chance that this functionality will be realised by Daminion? So that when a "link" is created, a tag hierarchy is also generated, which can be selected by clicking, just like other tags. I had already addressed this topic once, but wanted to bring it up again in connection with the 8.1 session.
Many greetings, Uwe

CustomTag_Links.jpg

Hi Uwe, 

As far as I know, this possibility has not been discussed yet. @Oleg.Ross if you've got any more information on this topic, please let us know. Otherwise, as with other feature requests, we'd need to get some more feedback and similar requests from other users to consider including this option to the roadmap.

Kind regards, 

Daria