Search for empty AI Label not working (Build 2018)

WilfriedB

Wonderful to hear, Daria! Thanks for the update.

Will it handle being able to search for photos with empty tags, and thus also adding tags only to those that have not yet been processed? 

If you delete all tags from a photo, does that get considered as "empty" (untagged) and thus would be requested again if you attempt to generate tags for unprocessed files, or will it be treated as "no tags" (tags were generated, discarded as unwanted, so not processed again)? Or will the user have the ability to specify either state per photo?

Looking forward to trying it out!

Hi guys, 

If you delete all tags from a photo, does that get considered as "empty" (untagged) and thus would be requested again if you attempt to generate tags for unprocessed files, or will it be treated as "no tags" (tags were generated, discarded as unwanted, so not processed again)? Or will the user have the ability to specify either state per photo?

yes, the file will be treated as empty and places under Unassigned if you remove all AI labels. 

I'm testing a new build, 2067, but, unfortunately, still noticing some inconsistency. Let me talk tomorrow to my colleagues to clarify when the stable build with this issue fixed will be out. 

Kind regards, 

Daria

• 3 weeks later...