Display full screen when double clic on map's photo

kalain

Hi,

In map window when looking pictures, it would be nice to display it full screen when double clic on it.

When several pictures are grouped under a tag map, when display it in full screen (double clic), it would also be nice to be able to browse (in full screen) all pictures grouped under tag map.

post-891-0-62148800-1534670833_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Here is a concrete example :

In map below, I have to determine in thumbnail map if blue direction goes toward red or dark red direction in the map.

I need this information in order to assign right village name at thumbnail.

In a good workflow, I expect :

- to double clic on thumbnail => open it in full screen in order to check which direction the blue line goes. This is better to do this in full screen (with zoom) rather than to guess through a small thumbnail.

- In full screen, open properties panel and then assign the right village name in right label.

That's all !

post-891-0-42318100-1541528638_thumb.jpg

By now, I let you imagine how complicate it is for doing this with actual Daminion build.

I guess if I need this workflow, others users could also need such way to use Daminion.

I guess if I need this workflow, others users could also need such way to use Daminion.

My solution: Still using GeoSetter to apply the coordinates from gpx log file to the images, manually correct the position by dragging and dropping one or more images at once, semi-automatically adding the place (country, state, city, location) and adding bulk metadata before importing to Daminion.After importing to Daminion, I can also modify the position easily, but after reading this with Daminion (Item -> actions -> read tags from file), I often run into a bug, if keywords or place name contain German umlauts (ä,ö,ü ...) or French accents (à, è, ç ....). However, if you are aware of it, it is easy to correct.

To handle or correct Geo Tracks (gpx or others), I use RouteConverter, which can work with online as well as offline (downloaded) maps.

The user interface to work with the maps is not only better than Daminion with both of the above programs, they can also work with more map providers besides Google and Bing such as Open Street Map (OSM). The latter is more detailed in many (but not all) cases.

• 2 months later...