[1765] - rescanning is not working

rene

Hello Community,

since the latest update to built 1765 the scanning of newly created Folders is not woring. it stopped at 110 Images out of 1160 Images.

any suggestions!

thank you!

Hi Rene,

Have you created the Folder in Daminion, added files in WinExplorer and then rescanned it in Daminion?

What file formats are contained in the folder? Can you contact me by skype - i should be in your contact list - and send the log file, i'll forward it to Valery.

My suggestion is that there is either one corrupted file that stops the rescan, either one large-sized file which's doing the same.

Kind regards,

Daria

Hi Rene,

Have you created the Folder in Daminion, added files in WinExplorer and then rescanned it in Daminion?

What file formats are contained in the folder? Can you contact me by skype - i should be in your contact list - and send the log file, i'll forward it to Valery.

My suggestion is that there is either one corrupted file that stops the rescan, either one large-sized file which's doing the same.

Kind regards,

Daria

Hey Daria,

Just contacted you on Skype!

Yes I created the Folder in Daminion and than copied the files via Windows.

the files are JPG, TIF, RW2, CR2, PNG, DNG