1660 - Remove IPTC metadata

Uwe

Hello,

there is a JPG without any IPTC metadata.

1. I assign e.g. the tags: keyword and category to this JPG and the tags are written into the file.

2. Now I delete these tags in the Properties Panel from the item, press the "Save" button in the Properties Panel - the tags are not deleted from the file.

3. Then I use the action "write tags to file" - now the tags are deleted from the file.

Regards, Uwe

Hello,

there is a JPG without any IPTC metadata.

1. I assign e.g. the tags: keyword and category to this JPG and the tags are written into the file.

2. Now I delete these tags in the Properties Panel from the item, press the "Save" button in the Properties Panel - the tags are not deleted from the file.

3. Then I use the action "write tags to file" - now the tags are deleted from the file.

Regards, Uwe

Hi Uwe,

I fully confirm this issue. I will let the guys know about this. Maybe they did this on purpose, however, I didn't know anyhing about it. So before registring the issue, I need to get some feedback from Valery and Alex.

Thank you so much for reporting!

Kind regards,

Daria