Problem with login

Volker

Hello,

after upgrading to version 5.0.0.1608 I get the attached messages when opening a second client connection.

Maybe I am totally blind at the moment, but I can't find a way to change the user credentials.

Regards,

Volker

post-806-0-75090400-1489004775_thumb.jpg

Hello Daria,

yes, that's the case: I've got Home Server for 2 connections.

Best regards,

Volker

hello Volker,

It was a bug and Alex has just fixed it. You can wait for the new build or downgrade to your previous build. I cannot tell you exactly when the new build will be available for download, sorry. But as soon as it is, I'll post a download link in this topic.

Kind regards,

Daria

Hi Daria,

I'm afraid that there is no way to downgrade to 5.0.0.1582. When trying to install this version I get several of the attached messages. Later on the installation hangs when "Creating Default Catalog".

Best regards,

Volker

post-806-0-09620400-1489217785_thumb.jpg

Hi Daria,

I now istalled 5.0.0.1608 again. But now the server stays in status "Start Pending". What to do?

Volker

Hello Volker,

I'm very sorry for the delayed reply! The guys said they had fixed the issue with 2 connections on the weekend and you can download the new build by this link. Please intall it and report me if there is any issues.

Kind regards,

Daria