Second Tag Window

Paul Barrett

Hi Murat

Yes, I can see that I can move the 2nd panel around, and resize it to match the first panel but it obscures the images window. No matter how much I try, I cannot seem to get it to dock.

If I double click the header bar of the 1st tags panel it undocks but I do the same to the 2nd panel it just positions it half off screen

What am I missing please?

- Paul

Hi Murat

Yes, I can see that I can move the 2nd panel around, and resize it to match the first panel but it obscures the images window. No matter how much I try, I cannot seem to get it to dock.

If I double click the header bar of the 1st tags panel it undocks but I do the same to the 2nd panel it just positions it half off screen

What am I missing please?

- Paul

Hello Paul,

here is an article about how to dock panels http://help.daminion.net/customizing-the-window-layout/

and please see the images attached. The easiest way to dock the 2nd tag panel is to double click on its header bar, the 2nd panel should be positioned next to the 1st one (as shown on the second screen shot). How does it work in your case? Could you please show me?

Daria

2016-10-03_100512.png

2016-10-03_100750.png