Thumbnail Cache Location

exterminador

I was wondering if it would be possible in future versions to have a setting to change the location for the ThumbnailCache folder (C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Daminion Software\Daminion\Temporary\ThumbnailCache). My C drive doesn't have enough space left so I would like to use a drive with more free space as the thumbnail cache grows fast. I'm using windows junctions to have a pointer to the folder in other drive but it would be nice to have it as a setting.

On other thoughts, is there a reason for the ThumbnailCache folder to be inside the "Temporary" folder? I mean, will it be automatically deleted at some point or is it just folder naming?

Thanks!

I was wondering if it would be possible in future versions to have a setting to change the location for the ThumbnailCache folder...

Added to the feature list.

On other thoughts, is there a reason for the ThumbnailCache folder to be inside the "Temporary" folder? I mean, will it be automatically deleted at some point or is it just folder naming?

This is just a folder naming for Daminion Server.

• 5 years later...