how to find pairs raw+jpg with the same file names?

SergeS

I have a few folders containing photos taken with different quality settings such as RAW, JPEG and RAW+JPEG. So, it is a mixture of files with different extension, some photos are only in jpg, some are only on raw, some are as a pair of raw and jpg. I would like to find all pairs. Can I do this?

You can sort the query result by file name.

I can do it in Windows File Explorer, too. Are there any help in this sort of tasks from Daminion?

p.s. I am not complaining, I like Daminion, it is very good software, I've even bought it :-), I am just asking, may be I can do it better with its help.

The above advice is just a workaround until we'll add a native support for RAW+JPEG grouping. We are collecting votes for this feature now and will include into our roadmap soon. Unfortunately there is not other way (as I know :)) to solve it in the current Daminion version except via sorting by filename.

• 4 weeks later...

ok, i got another feature idea.

in the early days I had a folder with raw files and another one with the converted files. By starting with Daminion, I tried to have all jpegs deleded that have raw files. So I would love to get a feature, that can automatically find identical files (raw and jpeg) so that I can simply delete the jpges