Upload HTM Files

daniel-ina

Hello,

I would like to upload a file like this one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ZKw9JXuTNyZDdXak02UHozN1k/view?usp=sharing to Daminion.

This way I can connect a story with photos (not sure of a better story format? PDF doesn't export well...)

Is there any reason for us not to be able to import htm files?

Thanks,

Daniel

We're on version 1259 if that is any help? Really hoping to get these files in the database soon :)

I have also followed the steps here: http://help.daminion...import-filters/

And what happend then? Did you get any error message?

I can import *.htm files without problems. The only thing you have to keep in mind is, that manually added file types cannot be imported via drag&drop.

So you have to use the import button to open the import dialog and select your htm files there.

And what happend then? Did you get any error message?

I can import *.htm files without problems. The only thing you have to keep in mind is, that manually added file types cannot be imported via drag&drop.

So you have to use the import button to open the import dialog and select your htm files there.

Thanks so much for your help. Problem solved! I had only tried selecting the file from a folder after the dialogue came up from trying to drag the file in. When I went through the menu it worked. Thanks!