[1048] Exporting Bug

daniel-ina

• 1 month later...

- Did you try to export from a local or shared catalog?

- Is this error reproducible?

- Can you right click on that error message and copy the bug report. Then email me that message to support/at/daminion/dot/net.

Hi Murat,

I sent this through over four weeks ago but haven't heard back... Did you get my email?

Thanks,

Daniel

Hey Daniel,

A similar bug was fixed in the latest Daminion 1070 build.

Can you please answer to first 2 of my questions in my reply above? If this issue is still reproducible with the 1070 build could you please send me your catalog file and that image.

Thanks!

Hey Murat,

It is on the shared catalog. My preference is to only upgrade all our users and server to stable versions of Daminion. I'm not getting the error today on my machine, but others have been this week. When it next happens I will try to send you the image and catalog file. Thanks.

Hey Daniel,

A similar bug was fixed in the latest Daminion 1070 build.

Can you please answer to first 2 of my questions in my reply above? If this issue is still reproducible with the 1070 build could you please send me your catalog file and that image.

Thanks!

Now unable to export, checkout, or get an image out through publishing services...