1021 - exception

Uwe

Hello,

I got this exception:

************* Ausnahmetext **************

System.ApplicationException: TextBoxAndButton Style doesn't supported when Multiline is enabled

bei PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.TagEditors.TextBoxPro.set_TextBoxProStyle(TextBoxProStyle value) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\GUIComponents\Controls\PropertyInspectorEx\TagEditors\TextBoxPro.cs:Zeile 345.

bei PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.TagEditors.TextBoxPro.set_ComboBoxMode(Boolean value) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\GUIComponents\Controls\PropertyInspectorEx\TagEditors\TextBoxPro.cs:Zeile 544.

bei PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.TagEditors.TextBoxPro.set_CanAddValuesFromListOnly(Boolean value) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\GUIComponents\Controls\PropertyInspectorEx\TagEditors\TextBoxPro.cs:Zeile 497.

bei PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.TagEditors.BaseTagEditor.set_CanAddValuesFromListOnly(Boolean value) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\GUIComponents\Controls\PropertyInspectorEx\TagEditors\BaseTagEditor.cs:Zeile 418.

bei PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.PropertyInspector.SetPresetAsync(Object sender, PresetEventArgs args) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\GUIComponents\Controls\PropertyInspectorEx\PropertyInspector.cs:Zeile 618.

I can reproduce it. It happens on PC2 (client only, the Server is on PC1), user role = editor, with the shared catalog - not yet tested with other roles and local catalog. I'll send the recorded video to you by email.

1. select e.g. a Keyword Tag (with sub-tags) in the Catalog Panel

2. right click: Switch to "Assign Tags" mode

3. click on an already existing item in the Thumbnail Window

4. exception

I don't have this problem on PC1 (server and client on the same PC).

Regards, Uwe

I can reproduce it. It happens on PC2 (client only, the Server is on PC1), user role = editor, with the shared catalog - not yet tested with other roles and local catalog. I'll send the recorded video to you by email.

1. select e.g. a Keyword Tag (with sub-tags) in the Catalog Panel

2. right click: Switch to "Assign Tags" mode

3. click on an already existing item in the Thumbnail Window

4. exception

I don't have this problem on PC1 (server and client on the same PC).

Regards, Uwe

Hi Uwe

Did you perhaps Lock Tag Editing?

I encountered the same error with users logged in as editors and then when I removed the tag editing restrictions, this exception was also gone.

This was on 1021. I haven't checked on 1022 yet.