Folder in Filtermode during Tagmode

Detective

Hello,

often i tag pictures in different folders. Now i must choose the first folder, then change into tagmode, then i can tag teh pictures, then i must change back into filtermode, in order to choose the next folder ...

In tagmode the folders have no function, whould it not better, when in tagmode the folders have the filtermode. Then i must not change the modes, when i want to change the folder

I've registered the issue. However there 3 ways to resolve it:

1. Always display the radio options for the folders (might not work if you want to continuosly select another tag, for ex datetime)

2. Don't switch to Assign Tags mode via the context mode (the easiest way).

3. Get rid of the "Assign Tags" mode. And instead display check boxes on the left side of the tree. So you can filter and assign tags without caring about switching between modes. Checkboxes can be visible only when mouse is over the checboxes column.

I've registered the issue. However there 3 ways to resolve it:

1. Always display the radio options for the folders (might not work if you want to continuosly select another tag, for ex datetime)

2. Don't switch to Assign Tags mode via the context mode (the easiest way).

3. Get rid of the "Assign Tags" mode. And instead display check boxes on the left side of the tree. So you can filter and assign tags without caring about switching between modes. Checkboxes can be visible only when mouse is over the checboxes column.

Hello Murat,

i think, that number three is the best solution.

regards