Question regarding roadmap - Process information details

Uwe

Hello,

are there any ideas/future plans to give more and detailed information about the current activities? As far as I understand the roadmap there is no one this year isn't it?

Today there is just a short information but one process information hides the other one when another activity is started parallel/additional. E.g. assigning tags is already running and a rescan folders is started additionally. I see only that the rescan process is waiting for the end of the assign process - performance issue/design - hope this will never happen when release 4.5 is shipped. But I lost the information about the assign process.

Regards, Uwe

• Upvote 1

Hello,

parallel to the running "Import" I've started a "Rescan Folders". The "Rescan Folders" was ready before the "Import" and the status information shows the green "check mark". When the "Rescan Folders" was ready I saw some of the just imported items in the Thumbnail Window but no information that the "Import" is still running. Then after some time the "Import" finished and then I saw all imported items and the numbers in the "saved search" were updated.

I send a video to you showing the process.

Regards, Uwe

• 4 weeks later...