911 - unhandled exception

Uwe

Hello,

I got this information:

build 911, local catalog, stand alone client.

************** Exception Text **************

System.Exception: at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator()

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.DrawBlock.DrawIndependedLayer(Graphics canvas, Rectangle rect, RootDrawBlockState state) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\DrawBlock\DrawBlock.cs:line 404

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.DrawBlock.DrawIndependedLayer(Graphics canvas, Rectangle rect, RootDrawBlockState state) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\DrawBlock\DrawBlock.cs:line 410

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.DrawBlock.DrawIndependedLayer(Graphics canvas, Rectangle rect, RootDrawBlockState state) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\DrawBlock\DrawBlock.cs:line 410

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.DrawStyle.DrawItem(Graphics canvas, Rectangle rect, Point mousePosition, DrawModeStates state, IVirtualListViewItem item, Int32 index) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\DrawStyle\DrawStyle.cs:line 473

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.VirtualListView.DrawToBuffer(Graphics canvas) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\VirtualListView\VirtualListView.cs:line 818

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.VirtualListView.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\VirtualListView\VirtualListView.cs:line 1421 ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator()

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.DrawBlock.DrawIndependedLayer(Graphics canvas, Rectangle rect, RootDrawBlockState state) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\DrawBlock\DrawBlock.cs:line 404

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.DrawStyle.DrawItem(Graphics canvas, Rectangle rect, Point mousePosition, DrawModeStates state, IVirtualListViewItem item, Int32 index) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\DrawStyle\DrawStyle.cs:line 473

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.VirtualListView.DrawToBuffer(Graphics canvas) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\VirtualListView\VirtualListView.cs:line 818

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.VirtualListView.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\VirtualListView\VirtualListView.cs:line 1421

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.VirtualListView.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Virtual.ListView\VirtualListView\VirtualListView.cs:line 1425

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I can't reproduce it. I was selection items to publish them and switched between Thumbnail and Full Screen View.

Regards, Uwe

Hey Uwe,

got a lot of them recently with the Server Version. Murat told me, that this bug should have been fixed already but is related with the map preview. so if you close the map windows in the properties panel next to your pictures.

Hi Rene,

because I'm on a trip in Australia, I use the local catalog on the laptop. In this case I don't work with the map and the map window. The reason must be another one. But I guess Daminion will fix it.

Regards, Uwe