(844) rights Problem

rene

Hello Murat,

after the problem mentioned here is finished, I simply installed the Version 844. There is a new Problem though.

As you can see on the screenshot, there is a problem with the User. As soon as I tried to enter the Administrator while Installation I got the error Username and password doesn't match.

thanks rene

post-1019-0-73339300-1373040721_thumb.png

Hi Rene,

the user localSystem does not have the full access rights. I try to explain the changes you can make to change the user "localSystem" to the user with full access rights. Sorry, my system language is German and maybe it's a little bit different text in the English version as described below.

Please

1. stop the Daminion server

2. go to the Windows System Administration -> Services

3. select the Daminion Server Service

4. in the Logon Tag switch from "local System account" to "This Account". Please enter here a user name and password with administrator rights or a user who has full access rights to this folder. This user will be used to logon. I use my Windows user in this case.

5. lunch the Daminion Server Service

6. check the information in the Daminion Administration Panel

If you update to a newer Daminion Server, please don't use the default installation -> use the advanced. Then you can enter user and password for the Daminion Server Service.

Regards, Uwe

Hi Rene,

the user localSystem does not have the full access rights. I try to explain the changes you can make to change the user "localSystem" to the user with full access rights. Sorry, my system language is German and maybe it's a little bit different text in the English version as described below.

Please

1. stop the Daminion server

2. go to the Windows System Administration -> Services

3. select the Daminion Server Service

4. in the Logon Tag switch from "local System account" to "This Account". Please enter here a user name and password with administrator rights or a user who has full access rights to this folder. This user will be used to logon. I use my Windows user in this case.

5. lunch the Daminion Server Service

6. check the information in the Daminion Administration Panel

If you update to a newer Daminion Server, please don't use the default installation -> use the advanced. Then you can enter user and password for the Daminion Server Service.

Regards, Uwe

Hello Uwe, thank you.

I changed the user to Administrator, but I get the attached error message. The User credentials are correct. I use them all the time I log in on that machine.

post-1019-0-95681800-1373049553_thumb.png

Hi Rene,

did you enter the same password that you use to logon to your system?

See here: http://www.wcm.at/forum/showthread.php/fehler_1069_der_dienst_konnte_wegen_einer_fehlerhaften_anmeldung_nicht-126787.html?amp;p=1516848

Regards, Uwe

right. I will have a closer look at your link later today.

thank you