Bug Report - After restarting the Server everything is being reimported

rene

Hey folks,

I just restarted my Server and most of the Files are not there anymore. I needed to rescan to have them, which is still going.

After clicking on: "add missing folder" and entering the folders I get the Error Message: "Folder with ID-XXX not found in Database".

That shouldn't happen!

How can I find the Log Files?

Thanks winam

Hey folks,

I just restarted my Server and most of the Files are not there anymore. I needed to rescan to have them, which is still going.

After clicking on: "add missing folder" and entering the folders I get the Error Message: "Folder with ID-XXX not found in Database".

Please restart the Client also. Could you please send me a backup of your database by email (Admin panel > File > Backup ...)

That shouldn't happen!

How can I find the Log Files?

Admin panel > Help > Show Logs...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Murat,

since installing the new built i have the same problem. I installed the new built in order to get the other topic closed.

Actually tonight I needed the Software to present the pictures.

greeting winam

Ok, I reviewed the problem. When I open an event, the pictures are available, but if i want to see them within the folder structure they are gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Winam, I've asked you for logs or send me a copy of your database backup. You wrote "Done!!!", that I don't know what does it mean? :unknw:

And please send me video with your steps so I can reproduce an issue on my computer

because I sent you an email with the logs. I will do it later again.

btw. how do I create such a video from my screen, never did that before.

because I sent you an email with the logs. I will do it later again.

btw. how do I create such a video from my screen, never did that before.

Sorry, I missed your email. Unfortunately we didn't found any information that point us to a bug. If the error appears again please download this small utility and record me your steps that led to this problem.