Server Based Catalog Will Not Load

Mardon

My server based catalog will no longer load. The daminion client says "loading" but the catalog never does load. Local catalogs will load. Here are the client log files after one of the loading failures occurred:

http://www.justphoto...lNotLoad727.zip

Update: I just dismounted the two drives that contain the source images for the shared catalog that wouldn't open. With both of the source drives dismounted, I started the Daminion client and the shared catalog opened fine. I then closed the client, remounted the source drives and opened the Daminion client again. This time the shared catalog again opened fine.

I'll mention however that this did not solve the problem described in my earlier post entitled "v727 Can Not "Locate in Explorer""

Hello,

just a question: are the logs from the client or from the Server Administration Panel?

Regards, Uwe

I try to always specifiy which log files they are. In the case of this thread they are the "client log files" as mentioned in my original post. In the thread titled, "Daminion Server Stops During ReScan" they were the files from the "Server log folder" as mentioned in that thread. Hope this helps. It is not always clear to me if a particular problem should be posted in the Daminion Forum or the Daminion Server Forum.

Hello,

ok, it's sometimes not easy to decide in which Forum the question has to be. What I try to do (98%): if it's is not depending on local or shared catalog I put it into the Daminion Forum. If it's relevant for the shared catalog only, I put it into the Daminion Server Forum.

But back to your problem. Because it's a problem with the shared catalog (Server Version), you should put the Server Logs and not the Client logs in the ZIP-file please for the download.

Regards, Uwe

• Upvote 1