Daminon Feature request

rene

Hello,

I have a lot of RAW-Files and the exported JPEG Pictures. Is it possible, that Daminion realizes this links them, so I can give all the EXIF data to the RAW-File and Daminion enteres these data to the jpeg images?

And can Damnion show me which Files are not tagged by now?

thanks winam

I have a lot of RAW-Files and the exported JPEG Pictures. Is it possible, that Daminion realizes this links them, so I can give all the EXIF data to the RAW-File and Daminion enteres these data to the jpeg images?

We plan to add an option to preserve metadata for exporting images in the future Daminion versions.

And can Damnion show me which Files are not tagged by now?

Yes. Most of the editable tags has the "Unassigned" value. Or specific values like "None" for Color Label, "Unflagged" for Flag and "0" for Rating.

We plan to add an option to preserve metadata for exporting images in the future Daminion versions.

Yes. Most of the editable tags has the "Unassigned" value. Or specific values like "None" for Color Label, "Unflagged" for Flag and "0" for Rating.

Okay, thank you!