0.9.5b - Refresh Properties Window after Check-In

Uwe

Hello,

great - the Check In works. But, please, refresh the Properties Window as part of the Check-In process. In the Thumbnail Window I see that the file is not Checked-Out any more but in the Properteis Window "Version Control" is still "checked out to me".

In both windows the new file size (I changed it when it was checked out) is not adjusted until you Rescan the folder. Close the client and restart doesn't help. A rescan is necassary.

Regards, Uwe

Added to the bug-tracking list. Thank you.

Using an external application might be affected on a range of image properties, not the image size only.

We can read the metadata again after "Check In", but this might leads to losing assigned tags if an external application will not correctly handle the metadata or remove it.

Hello,

for me it's ok to read and update the metadata. If the external program changes/deletes metadata (keywords... etc) it is ok for me when this has been done by regular functions of the program and user interaction. In this case it is the current information status and should be updated in the catalog by the Check-in.

Regards, Uwe