Remove wrong auto-tag(s)

Tschens

Hello,

To remove auto-tag from an image you can click the x-button on the wrong tag in the Properties panel. It's also the way to remove auto-tags in the web client. (screen 1)

Or you can select an item and choose "Remove "Wrong auto-tag" from (X) selected items" in the menu in the Tags Panel. (screen2)

Kind Regards,

Kate

screen1.png

screen2.png

Thanks Kate,

I was missing both options. I could change the settings to show "Auto Tags" in the file propoerties (standard is unselected), now its there and I can remove wrong tags. However, this is more cumbersome than the other option. But the other option does not work for me:

The two options "Assing TAG to selected item" and "Remove TAG from selected item" when clicking right mouse button are missing! I have these options for Persons and Keywords, but not for Auto Tags. Working with beta 2344.

Any idea?

Regards,

Jens

Another question which fits into this thread:

Obviously, it is not possible to Re-Tag a previously auto-tagged file via auto-tagging. When the autotags are removed manually, they never come back if i try to re-tag them. I have to generate a copy of the file in order to re-tag it. Is this a limitation from google or a Daminion-based issue?

Regards,

Jens