Is the forum dead?

Nick

Hi Nick, nope, the forum is not dead, but I apologize for the delay with the reply! Regarding your issue with the custom tags, please send an email to support/at/daminion/dot/net with your available time to schedule a remote session. Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the issue in our environment, so it would be helpful to take a look at yours

Kind regards, 

Daria

On 11/16/2019 at 9:36 PM, Daria Kotilainen said:

Hi Nick, nope, the forum is not dead, but I apologize for the delay with the reply! Regarding your issue with the custom tags, please send an email to support/at/daminion/dot/net with your available time to schedule a remote session. Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the issue in our environment, so it would be helpful to take a look at yours

Kind regards, 

Daria

No need to apologize, I just found strange that there was so little activity with so many "lurkers".

Re. custom tags I came along to have my machine zombified ( 😉 ) but I see you already swatted the bug! Thanks again,

N.

• Like 1