installation version 484

Uwe

Hello,

the installation process on German W7 64bit was ok. Found the older versions and used the old properties for the new ones.

The server runs immediately when it was started.

I've imported 95 TIF files (60MB each) by reference. The speed was not faster then 27 files/min.

Then I did the same with upload to the server. The speed was 8 file/min.

When I copy the same amount of files by Total Commander tool from the original network directory to the internal disc which is also used by the server, the transfer speed is 50MByte/sec. That means the import to the catalog is the bottle neck.

I made the same with 118 PSD files (20MByte to 120MByte each file). The speed was between 5 and 13 files/min.

I've deleted the PSD files from catalog but the files are still on the server directory. How can I import these files again to the catalog? How can I delete the files from the server directory?

Sometimes the CTRL-A and DEL function from the keyboard dosn't work. Using the mouse to mark the files in the catalog and the DEL function in the menue works fine.

Regards, Uwe

Today we were too busy with "Rescan Folder" optimizations. Will check the issue with slow importing tomorrow.

I've deleted the PSD files from catalog but the files are still on the server directory. How can I import these files again to the catalog? How can I delete the files from the server directory?

If you press Del key with holding Shift key you will be prompted to remove the selected file(s) from the Catalog and from the Disk.

Sometimes the CTRL-A and DEL function from the keyboard dosn't work. Using the mouse to mark the files in the catalog and the DEL function in the menue works fine.

This is a minor issue. To fix it please click by mouse on a workspace and then press Ctrl + A again.