How To Delete File/Folder Name Presets ?

Mardon

Perhaps I’m overlooking something obvious but I can’t figure out how to delete a Custom Preset from the “Chose files to import†dialogue box.

I made an error when I created a “Rename Files†Preset, so I want to delete it. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks, Mardon

post-1142-0-32514900-1534449473_thumb.jpg

Hi Mardon,

select "Customize..:", the window of the Template Editor appears, select the box with the arrow on the right side of the Template Name, a pull down menu appears AND now: select "Delete Template Name".

Regards, Uwe

Thank you Uwe. I had done everything you suggested but still wasn't seeing a "Delete" option for the Preset I wanted to delete. After reading your post, I knew I must be close, so I tried it again. What I was missing was that the Preset to be deleted must be selected as the active Preset BEFORE the delete option will appear in the list as one of the choices. Originally, there was no delete option in the list for the Preset I wanted to delete. Once I selected that Preset as the active Preset, the delete option appeared and I was able to get rid of it. I guess I should have figured this out more quickly on my own but it does seem a bit confusing. Thanks for your help!

Mardon