Selecting by keyword on a specific set of images in thumbnail view

Paul Barrett

I have another question that I am giving myself splinters over. Can you help please?

I have a set of images in the thumbnail view - the last batch of files I imported. I have tagged them all but I would now like to view them by tag. I don't want all the other images that bear that tag to appear, just those from the last imported batch.

I realise i could probably write a query to do it but I just wondered if there was another way, maybe using the values in the tags panel so i could do it in a few mouse clicks? I have to do this a lot. so a neat way would be desirable

Sorting them is out of the question as all of them have multiple tags (and anyway, tags are not selectable as a sort sequence - probably for that very reason)

TIA

- Paul

Hi!

In "Saved Searches" there are two special searches: "Last imported" and "Imported today". If you select the appropriate and then control-click the keyword you want to see. You should then get only your last images that match to the specific keyword (or keyword branch).

-Juha

• Upvote 1

Hi!

In "Saved Searches" there are two special searches: "Last imported" and "Imported today". If you select the appropriate and then control-click the keyword you want to see. You should then get only your last images that match to the specific keyword (or keyword branch).

-Juha

That will do nicely, than you!

- Paul