Assigning Tags

Paul Barrett

In the standalone version there are two distinct operations when you update a tag.

1. A message 'Assigning tags' appears for a period (the more images the longer it takes, obviously) - this is when the catalog is updated I believe

2. Then auto-sync writes the changes to file.

On the server version that first stage seems to almost not happen or it's so fast that I miss it when I blink.

Is that expected behaviour?

Thanks

Paul

Hello Paul,

it's the same in the Server version. You should see the modal Window "Assigning Tags" (with a green progress information) - depending on the number of handled items. This is like a "inizialisation process" of the synchronization activity you can see in the bottom of the Browser Window. Depending on the number and the size of the files it can be very fast and you see nothing.

Daminion_progress.jpg

Regards, Uwe

Hello Paul,

it's the same in the Server version. You should see the modal Window "Assigning Tags" (with a green progress information) - depending on the number of handled items. This is like a "inizialisation process" of the synchronization activity you can see in the bottom of the Browser Window. Depending on the number and the size of the files it can be very fast and you see nothing.

post-846-0-68543700-1482560432_thumb.jpg

Regards, Uwe

Okidoki.

Thanks

Merry Christmas