Keyword Tag Greyed Out

Paul Barrett

I have some tags beneath the 'Keywords' group (see attachment)<br><br>Two of them are greyed out, the rest are no<font size="2">t.  The two greyed out ones have content beneath them, just like the others.  Yet their counters are zero whilst the others are not.</font><br> <br>Can anyone explain why this is please?<br><br>Thanks<br><br><br>- Paul

<div><br></div><div>Update:</div><div>Also I see that the greyed out tags did not get prefaced to the sub tags when the info was written to the metadata, unlike the ones that are not greyed out.</div><div><br></div><div>Update 2:</div><div>I don't know whether this is relevant, but all of the tags and sub tags inside the Keywords group were created by importing a text file.  That file was created in a Daminion Catalogue used ONLY for that purpose, and which had no images imported to it at all.  I exported the high level tags (people, events etc) and then reimported them to the live catalogue using the option to convert them to keywords.</div><div><br></div><div>Why some were then greyed out is not clear to me.  Perhaps this is irrelevant to the problem.</div>

post-3427-0-38986000-1475317637_thumb.png

Thanks Daria

So, I used tag groups by mistake. Is there anyway to convert them to regular tags please? Or am I gonna have a long manual exercise?

- Paul

Well, you well have to do a manual exercise, but it will take you only a couple of clicks :)

-Create a new tag "People" under Keywords

-Expand Group-Tag "People" and select all sub-tags (click the 1st sub-tag, hold SHIFT and click the last one)

-Right-click on any selected sub-tag and navigate to Cut

-Richt-click on the newly created tag "People" and select Past as Sub-Tag

-Do the same with the Group-Tag "Place"

Daria